My next lens the DA 43 ltd ?

Started Apr 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
brecklundin
Senior MemberPosts: 1,995Gear list
Like?
Enjoy & welcome to the club
In reply to Brentliris, Apr 30, 2013

Congratulations on your choice of the 43 Ltd. You're going to really like it the thing is a lot of fun to shoot with.

when I mentioned the Boca being nervous at times it was for exactly the reason is you found when you examined the images on Flickr. Its nothing major but it does crap up from time to time when you're in a hurry and don't pay closer attention to the shot.

For me the 35ltd is not as much a macro lens as it is an amazingly good close focus lens that happens to do 1:1 reproduction. I think you'll come to appreciate overtime that the 43ltd in the 35ltd actually complement each other quite nicely. It might seem counter to any logic that this is indeed the case but really it's what I've come to appreciate for my style shooting.

Look forward to seeing shots new yours arrives. The extra speed will be nice for you. Do be patient with the leetle beastie as it can seem quite temperamental at first. Over time you'll come to wonder how you ever thought something was not right with bit and you got hosed on the deal.

The really bad thing about the FA Ltd 's is one is never enough! That's why since I had the cash at the time, I just bit the bullet and grabbed the trio.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow