(unknown member)
Like?
Re: Life, the Univers and Everything
In reply to Roland Karlsson, Apr 30, 2013

Roland Karlsson wrote:

Hi Ratty,

Maybe you take life to seriously?

Maybe you don't have a clue.

We know now that it was not just a "lucky shot" as you did plan for it. Nice. I am impressed.

But ... it sure looks like a lucky shot.

That says far more about you than me.

So ... the comment was not all that far fetched. I could have said something similar. Would you then have called me just a Troll?

No.  I know the past history diolus' trolling.  Cretins like him make themselves known with virtually every post.

BTW - it would have been more impressive if you had shown 2 or more shots with the same "luck". Maybe even a series.

Yeah, well that was not my plan.  I saw the flowers, thought they looked nice, noticed the large bees, thought it would be good to pair the two.  Set up my camera, waited for the shot to appear and then fired.  Once happy I went off to my next destination.  I was happy with what I got.  That it didnt satisfy classless trolls is of no concern to me.

-- hide signature --

9 years of Fujifilm camera usage, ended by rampant fanboyism.

rattymouse's gear list:rattymouse's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F10 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow