Senior MemberPosts: 2,142Gear list
Like?
Re: Just a pathetic troll
In reply to rattymouse, Apr 30, 2013

rattymouse wrote:

Richard Franiec wrote:

rattymouse wrote:

That's all.

I found your answer quite troubling, maybe even disgusting.

When you put the image for everyone to see, the expectation should include polarizing answers regarding critique of the capture. Taking offense to such extent is just inappropriate in my view.

I truly believe that it was a a lucky shot of the subject (the bee), especially being not in focus and badly underexposed.

There is nothing to write home about as far as showcasing DP2M ability for action shots. Most of DPM users know where strenghts of these cam's lies. This type of photography is rather Achilles heel than the advantage and your picture prove the point.

Click on signature for the last sentence.

I have absolutely NO problems with criticism of my images from colleagues who offer it in the truest sense of photographic camaraderie.  That shot I posted WAS a lucky shot in that I could not control the bee.  However, I set up my DP2M in that location, focused it to offer the best chance for success and waited patiently for the right moment.

Yes, that shot you have posted is quite remarkable for DP2M and it showcases your photographic skills very well. When I saw it first I thought: man, what a lucky shot. I was not even thinking that you staged it deliberately. My apology for not considering your premeditation in taking the bee picture.

However, trolls who have no life will never get anything other than a rude response from me.

diolus does nothing but insult people here in this forum.  He has less than zero class and deserves far worse than what I gave him.   I despise vehemently the likes of diolus.

I don't know... I guess that when the troll label sticks to the person (some times for the justified reasons), no matter what such person says, it will be taken in negative way. I wish that you have responded to him in the same way you did to me...Or I'm asking for too much?

Best

Richard

-- hide signature --

9 years of Fujifilm camera usage, ended by rampant fanboyism.

Richard Franiec's gear list:Richard Franiec's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS M Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow