Accident

Started Apr 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
Roger Engelken
Senior MemberPosts: 2,943Gear list
Like?
Re: Accident
In reply to Fox328, Apr 30, 2013

Fox328 wrote:

Yesterday the first inline skate match of 2013 started. Unfortunately, not without some accidents. My daughter was involved in one just at the same time i was taking a picture of her.

As you can see, she was jumping full speed over another girl who had already touched the ground. They are fine except some torn clothing. One girl, the first who fell during the accident, was injured more and went to the hospital.

Hope she is doing fine also.

Aside from this the picture show some action and has put a smile on the face of my daughter and the girl who's laying down.

The picture is taken with my good old (?) E-620 and the 70-300 mm Olympus. Who said Olympus is not suitable for sports photography?

People will always say one camera or another, or one lens or another, is not good for this or that type or setting of photography.  Those are opinions, no one more or less valid than another.  You caught the skater that is airborne quite well, and the scene as well.  Thank you for sharing. I have that same combination as well.

Roger Engelken's gear list:Roger Engelken's gear list
Olympus TG-830 iHS Olympus E-1 Olympus E-420 Olympus E-30 Olympus E-620 +22 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
carizi MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow