Bjorn_L
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,457Gear list
Like?
Re: Camera System?
In reply to 123Mike, Apr 29, 2013

123Mike wrote:

Bjorn_L wrote:

NC_grouch wrote:

Which is the better camera system to go with? Canon or Nikon? Does one or the other have better lenses ? We all know that they try to out do each other in technology. Although I think Nikon is winning right now. Canon or Nikon which is better to build a system on? I've actually thought about going over to the other side.

These are the two top brands

No they're not. Sony is just as formidable a brand of cameras. In fact, they offer features that the others don't. We've covered this.

Don't start this childish nonsense of yours in yet another thread.  Nikon and Canon are the top two brands both because they sell more stuff (by ALOT) but also because their systems are the largest and most complete.  Nikon and Canon both sell around 4 DSLRs for every similar camera Sony sells.

You are not just filling the thread with nonsense but are off-topic (trolling/flamebaiting) as well.

The question was a basic one.  Is X or Y better.  How did you answer his question?  You never did.

-- hide signature --

See my plan (in my profile) for what I shoot with. See my gallery for images I find amusing.

Bjorn_L's gear list:Bjorn_L's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5 Canon PowerShot SX30 IS Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow