Started Apr 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
jY h
Junior MemberPosts: 41
Like?
Re: I'm going to ignore all the D600 Complaints and buy one
In reply to BackPacker1532, Apr 29, 2013

:-)BackPacker1532 wrote:

jY h wrote:

I have not posted in a very long time but here goes. I recently sold my Canon 7D and lens. Yes, just 1 lens. I have been wanting to go to full frame for awhile now.  No real "need" to go full frame, just a "Want to" thing.  So the two options that are in My budget (For a New one) are the Nikon D600 and the Canon 6D. I have done a lot of reading on these two and I have jumped back and forth as to which one I should buy several times. I really wanted the D600 as it seemed to be the all around better Camera for My wants/needs. However,  All the "Dirty Sensor" posts on this forum really had me scared away from the Nikon to the point where I almost bought the Canon.  Well, after much consideration, I decided to go with the D600. The thing that swayed me was the Built in flash and dual memory card slots that the Canon does not have.  I used the built in flash quite a bit on my D700 and I just know that I will regret not having a flash at the ready when I need it.  So yesterday I gave Adorama a call and bought the D600 with 24-85 VR and also bought the Nikon 50mm 1.8G to take full advantage of the d600s low light capabilities.  Oh, I forgot to order the sensor cleaning kit...LOL

All I can say is "Don't complain in the future about your oil spots or dust then"

OK, I'll keep it to myself

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow