Longview, Washington

Started Apr 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
JamesD2
Senior MemberPosts: 2,066Gear list
Like?
Re: Longview, Washington
In reply to oldshutterbug, Apr 29, 2013

LOL... yeah... the memory is not what it used to be I'm afraid. I had a grand total of eight images and then promptly ran out of memory. I should have transferred the card in the Sony over to the Kodak but that never occurred to me. Copied the images from internal memory to a card when I got home and uploaded them to Photobucket to post here.

Been thinking about acquiring another Kodak. Really enjoyed Graham Houghton's video on the Z981 and what it can do if the ISO is low to cut back on noise. Houghton also extols the wonders of the Panasonic Lumix FZ200. Don't really know if I want yet another camera when I hardly use the ones I have. If I "do" decide to go that way, I'll probably sell one or trade it in.

Yeah, I'm from Niagara, Dave. Wonderful scenery there, let me tell you. But I do enjoy the view of the Pacific that I now have. I no longer have to shovel my winters as before. Life is good.

-- hide signature --

JamesD
Happy Snappin'

JamesD2's gear list:JamesD2's gear list
Kodak EasyShare C663 Kodak DX7590 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 Nikon D90 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow