Camera System?

Started Apr 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
Bjorn_L
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,067Gear list
Like?
Re: Camera System?
In reply to NC_grouch, Apr 29, 2013

NC_grouch wrote:

Which is the better camera system to go with? Canon or Nikon? Does one or the other have better lenses ? We all know that they try to out do each other in technology. Although I think Nikon is winning right now. Canon or Nikon which is better to build a system on? I've actually thought about going over to the other side.

These are the two top brands.  Which is "best" depends on what you want and what you prefer.  Both companies sell close to the same amount of cameras and lenses.   Neither company puts a "bad" product out there or they would not be able to maintain anything close to the marketshare they have.  You can build a system with confidence using either brand.

-- hide signature --

See my plan (in my profile) for what I shoot with. See my gallery for images I find amusing.

Bjorn_L's gear list:Bjorn_L's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX30 IS Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow