I'm going to ignore all the D600 Complaints and buy one

Started Apr 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
BackPacker1532
Forum MemberPosts: 76Gear list
Like?
Re: I'm going to ignore all the D600 Complaints and buy one
In reply to jY h, Apr 29, 2013

jY h wrote:

I have not posted in a very long time but here goes. I recently sold my Canon 7D and lens. Yes, just 1 lens. I have been wanting to go to full frame for awhile now.  No real "need" to go full frame, just a "Want to" thing.  So the two options that are in My budget (For a New one) are the Nikon D600 and the Canon 6D. I have done a lot of reading on these two and I have jumped back and forth as to which one I should buy several times. I really wanted the D600 as it seemed to be the all around better Camera for My wants/needs. However,  All the "Dirty Sensor" posts on this forum really had me scared away from the Nikon to the point where I almost bought the Canon.  Well, after much consideration, I decided to go with the D600. The thing that swayed me was the Built in flash and dual memory card slots that the Canon does not have.  I used the built in flash quite a bit on my D700 and I just know that I will regret not having a flash at the ready when I need it.  So yesterday I gave Adorama a call and bought the D600 with 24-85 VR and also bought the Nikon 50mm 1.8G to take full advantage of the d600s low light capabilities.  Oh, I forgot to order the sensor cleaning kit...LOL

All I can say is "Don't complain in the future about your oil spots or dust then"

BackPacker1532's gear list:BackPacker1532's gear list
Nikon D3 Leica S2
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow