Started Apr 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Sherwin V Ubaldo
Forum MemberPosts: 58
Like?
6D + 32GB Class 10 SDHC Transcend some corrupted files
Apr 29, 2013

I have my 6D for two weeks now. I played around with it and all seems fine. After a week I covered a wedding and the 6D served as my second body with a 70-200 lens. After downloading the files using the Zoombrowser (ver. 6.9.0.1) export utility; I noticed that at least 5 images (raw format) with the "?" mark. I downloaded it anyway and it seems to preview thumbnails in DPP 3.13.0.1 well but when you start editing it and zooming in by 50% DPP edit module closes or it will just display mosaic patches.
Question is... is this 6D and Transcend issue? I checked with transcend and the card seems legit according to their verification something on their website. I have a lot of transcend CF and SDHC alike coming from the same supplier but I never did have any problem although this is the only 32GB SDHC I have from them and transcend. The other 32GB is a CF card which works flawless.
BTW, once my 6D arrived I upgraded the firmware to the latest after a day of testing.

Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow