Computer question

Started Apr 29, 2013 | Questions thread
DarylK
Senior MemberPosts: 1,590Gear list
Like?
Re: Computer question
In reply to Jim Beverlin, Apr 29, 2013

I don't know if this relates to your problem or not...I was having issues using MS Internet Explorer as a browser last year.  I switched to Google Chrome and the problems went away.  I'm not an advocate for Chrome (in fact from what I hear of how Google mines and uses info, I'm wondering if I should switch to something else), but maybe you should try going with a different  browser.  My other thought is that perhaps you have virus software or firewall interfering with your efforts?  I'm not a computer savvy person...hopefully somebody else will reply with some real constructive advise.

Best regards,

Daryl

-- hide signature --

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Great photography is largely a matter of perspective, both visually and mentally - Daryl Kottwitz (but probably said before )
My gallery: http://darylkottwitzphoto.smugmug.com

DarylK's gear list:DarylK's gear list
Pentax K-5 Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 ED (IF) Fisheye +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow