Started Apr 29, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jim Beverlin
Senior MemberPosts: 2,328
Like?
Computer question
Apr 29, 2013

In the 6.5 years I have beem a member of DP Review I have started a total of 10 threads spread between the Pentax forum ( I have used Pentax for over 30 years), Sigma forum (I have a DP2X), Printers and Printing, PC quesitons so I am averaging about 1.5 threads per year.  Probably this question belongs in the "PC" forum but I am "0" for "2" in threads replied to in the PC forum ([probably due to my incredibly stupid questions) so I want to run this question by this forum.

I have used "XP" in several laptops and never had an issue responding to threads or starting the few that I have.  Switched to W7 laptop in December with IE 9 w/o any issues.  Then in January I started using a Microsoft Surface tablet running W8 RT for convenience not that I am a lover of tablets (still trying to figure out their purpose)  or W8 (NOT).  At first all was well.  Now, I can pull up DPR articles along with reading threads but cannot reply to threads.  Trying to reply results in the reply directed to the "Write a Reply" page but the thread or post is never opened for me to issue a reply.  Same situation happens if the page is ""Reply with Quote".

Any response to this queston would be appreciated including telling me to post this question on the "PC" forum and leave this forum to Pentax questions.

-- hide signature --

JRB

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sigma DP2x
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow