WARNING!!! 5D MK III Firmware 1.2.1 Read before installing!

Started Apr 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Adza
Regular MemberPosts: 333
Like?
Re: 5D MK III Firmware 1.2.1 is ok
In reply to DigiMatt, Apr 28, 2013
You want to be mad at Canon and rage for awhile, well go ahead. I'll be enjoying the best camera I have ever owned that is now even better after this firmware update.

I think you and maybe a few others have misunderstood me, but please don't put words in my mouth. I never said I was mad at cano - and I can't see how any of my posts were a rage.

I'm simply trying to be helpful in by letting people know that if you use 3rd party batteries you could run into an issue with this firmware where your camera is currently working OK at the moment.(There are a number of us that use 3rd party batteries)

For those that this doesn't affect - that's great news. Enjoy the firmware update.

However, if it helps others (such as  arbitrage) understand why after the firmware some batteries don't work - then I figure it's a post worth making.

I know that I personally would want to be made aware of this change in firmware if it affected me.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow