ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Thorsten Steigerwald
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
GH3 vs D7100
Apr 28, 2013

Hi,

I currently own a Nex-7 and an OM-D. I tried the OM-D, but I don't like the buttons and it is a little too small for me. So I like the classic DSLR design better. This and the fact that I'm not satisfied with the pictures of the Nex made me look for a new camera. I recently took pictures of a birthdayparty with the Nex7. My pictures are better than the ones other people took, but I don't really like them. Last week I went to a camera store and looked at the GH3 and the Nikon D7100. They both fit good in my hand and I like the design. I also like the fact that they have a integrated flash. I know that a big flash is better, but the integrated is sometimes better than none. The flash from the Nex-7 is too low, so my 18-200 lens is in the picture.

Who has experiences with both cameras or at least with one of them, and can help me decide.

Ps. sorry for my english, I'm not a native english speaker.

thorsten

Nikon D7100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow