Pentax news from a dealer

Started Apr 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Cosmo Not
Junior MemberPosts: 28
Like?
Re: Pentax news from a dealer
In reply to Zvonimir Tosic, Apr 28, 2013

I dont think middle ground meant their niche, I think it refers ro their market share. In otherwords they plan to surpass all the other small players, all but canikon. They also stated recently a 5 year plan to reach 3rd in the market, it was on a recent thread here. As for the rumors, I am optimistic. I am new to pentax but I find it hard to believe a long standing company would throw away all that history by lying. Photogs are fickle, if you turn on us we will bite you back. A smart company should know if you lie about things it will generate interest today but frustrate us tomorrow. I find it hard to believe they are that desperate, especially with Ricoh's money. On the other hand, I've read many threads saying the same thing, one where they claimed a "new technology" in developement? Even the rumors/news from before I decided to buy Pentax is consistent. I think it's legit, and if I am correct then the prople buying D600s are going to kick themselves in 2014.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow