Why Canon need a new sensor with low read out noise

Started Apr 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
meland
Senior MemberPosts: 4,027
Like?
Re: Only 35 posts to go before this thread is locked - yaaay!
In reply to Mikael Risedal, Apr 28, 2013

Mikael Risedal wrote:

meland wrote:

But, wait a minute......  Oh no!  Mikael will then just start another one.

don't you find it interesting?

-- hide signature --

Member of Swedish Photographers Association since 1984
Canon, Hasselblad, Leica,Nikon, Linhoff, Sinar
Member of International anti-banding and read out noise Association

No, I don't find it interesting.  A year ago when you started bringing it up I might have done. But now, yes I think we all know that Canon could perhaps improve in this particular area of sensor design but railing against the moon isn't going to make it happen any faster than Canon themselves are planning.

I fear you have no interest in showing how well the equipment can perform, only in going out of your way to try and prove how bad you think it is.  And that is not only boring but frankly Mikael, if I may say so, it is stupid.

One can only assume by your compulsive and repetitive behaviour that either a client has severely criticised your work or perhaps someone at Canon Svenska has suggested to you that you 'go forth and multiply'.

Either way perhaps someone should suggest that perhaps there might be a less stressful pastime out there that is better suited to your particular needs. OK I will.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow