MFT shipments down

Started Apr 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
meland
Senior MemberPosts: 4,028
Like?
Re: mft like a DSLR only better
In reply to YouDidntDidYou, Apr 28, 2013

YouDidntDidYou wrote:

1. Flickr is useful, also the most popular image taker on flickr is the iphone and flickr's camera stats do quite accurately reflect a camera's popularity ie its sales and usage.

No they don't - all they show is the number of people posting images on Flickr with certain cameras.

But for my part I'm not continuing any further with any of this 'discussion'.

2. Most people view their images on screens ie mobile, computers and LCDs and with the most recent mft cameras it's far easier to follow fast moving subjects as the refresh rate is faster than the human eye ie about 24 frames per second. Power is everywhere nowadays people borrow/use other people's mobile phone chargers all the time ie this week other people have used my charger on their kindle, dongle and their phones.Adding micro usb charging to mft cameras is the next logicalstep plus third party batteries are cheap and plentiful. One other point with a mft camera you will take less wasted shots, more keepers and have smaller file sizes so less battery usage and faster processing.
3. Canikon where suppose to wipe the mft floor with their EOS M and Nikon 1 offerings... it didn't happen and won't be happening
4. Why dangerous?

living life to the Four Thirds!
http://www.YouDidntDidYou.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow