My Fuji HS50EXR Review

Started Apr 21, 2013 | User reviews thread
4ever
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Re: My Fuji HS50EXR Review
In reply to jcmarfilph, Apr 28, 2013

thank you Joms for quick answering
For english terms, no problem, I have a english-to-french dictionnary, but for the technical abreviations and their meaning,  DPreview seems not having a chapter for the newbies (I found nothing in Beginners Guide nor Beginners Questions).
I think FTF is Fuji Talk Forum ; AF is =AutoFocus ; EVF = Eye View Finder (I quite never use it) ; and P&S = Point and Shot
What about EFL =? Iding =? and IQ =?
and what do you mean, saying that "HS camera is not a real P&S camera", shall I have big difficulties (intended that I am quite lazy and 90% time a P&S user) ?

I am convinced now that HS50EXR is much better than SL1000 (I've read this night that SL1000 is one step below HS50 in the last Fuji models). Only one (ok, not main) point makes me grin : HS50 must be a "very big" camera [H.101xL.135xW;146 and 758gr... waow]..
Last thing : HS50 not yet in France, to buy it for me it 's going to be "a shallot run" (I traduce litteraly a french expression). I shall report the story to you. Meanwhile, very thank you Joms

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow