Fuji Prices Are Too High.

Started Apr 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Wheatfield
Senior MemberPosts: 6,297
Like?
Re: Fuji Prices Are Too High.
In reply to mistermejia, Apr 28, 2013

I just bought an X-Pro1 with the 35/1.4. My pusher had the body and lens as a package for what I thought was a fair enough price. Life is too short to worry about if the thing was a little too expensive or not. I wanted it enough at the price that was asked that I decided to buy it. If you think the price is too high, don't buy it. At some point, it will be superseded, and the price will inevitably drop, as it will then be yesterdays news.

I'm sure you will get your wish eventually, and you will be able to buy an X-Pro1 for a grand. Meanwhile, those of us who own it now are enjoying it now.

As an aside, I have yet to have a beef with the auto focus. Perhaps because I didn't know the AF didn't work, I haven't found out that it doesn't work.

-- hide signature --

Always remember, whenever you declare someone the dumbest person on Earth, someone else will stare at their screen intently, cross their arms and say ‘Challenge accepted’.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
DuhNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow