Pentax news from a dealer

Started Apr 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
brecklundin
Senior MemberPosts: 1,705Gear list
Like?
ha..ha...funny...
In reply to Zvonimir Tosic, Apr 27, 2013

that one made me chuckle.  Still, I wanna look at this as a glass half full.  I've been away from shooting for almost a year due to health probs and I see some cynacism but not as much as even just last year.

Of course us longer run Pentaxites can't help but be at least a tiny bit cynical.  After my time away from participating beyond doing a small amount of studio product shooting my eyes tell me, based on what seems just stabilization of the whole company (just a sense no hard info of course) Pentax might have rounded that bend since the aquisition by Ricoh after Hoya's horrible Reign of Terror and marketing spin doctoring.  After that how and anything else seem negative, seriously, Ricoh seems very focused on making Pentax a brand worthy of consideration for all levels of photographers.  Hoya never had any intention of really building the brand they were after Pentax assets beyond the camera division.

Anyway thanks for that creative expression of the underlying cynacism most all of us have.  Very humorous.

brecklundin's gear list:brecklundin's gear list
Pentax K-5 Pentax smc FA 31mm F1.8 AL Limited Pentax smc FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Pentax smc FA 77mm 1.8 Limited Pentax smc DA 35mm F2.8 Macro Limited +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow