Please share your thoughts: 100d a good travel replacement/companion for 60D ?

Started Apr 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Hoefie
Regular MemberPosts: 254Gear list
Like?
Re: Absolutely
In reply to Hoefie, Apr 27, 2013

I even start to think that the following might happen should I choose to buy the 100D and hopefully like it.

As I always wanted to purchase a 5DIII (and I know that will happen one day); as the 5DIII is even more bulky and heavy then the 60D (i'm not even mention the FF lenses...); the day I will purchase the 5DIII I will sell my 60D, and use the 5DIII for the better quality photo moments, and use the 100D for family trips.

Even that I always wanted a FF, I was never in a hurry to purchase one. I really like the crop for taking pictures of the children in their natural environment without having to interfere.

The crop factor, as they make all my lenses "longer", allows me to shoot at distance without having them notice me taking pictures... and this makes a world in difference.

Hoefie's gear list:Hoefie's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS 60D Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow