Please share your thoughts: 100d a good travel replacement/companion for 60D ?

Started Apr 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Hoefie
Regular MemberPosts: 256Gear list
Like?
Re: Please share your thoughts: 100d a good travel replacement/companion for 60D ?
In reply to Calliope, Apr 27, 2013

Calliope wrote:

I would buy something like the BlackRapid strap so you can carry the camera hands free and not have the weight around your neck. I use a BlackRapid strap and a North Face fanny pack for extra lenses. There are several dealers in Belgium. There are times I wish for a smaller camera but once I am out and about I love having my best kit to make sure I make the most of photo opportunities.

thanks for the tip. I have already a similar setup and a lot of different bags.

Me too, I always tend too want carrying my best lenses with me, but unfortunately they are the one that are the heaviest and the most bulky.

But now, I sometimes feel I don't need the best I have for souvenir snap shots; however a point & shoot or iphone is not the solution I want. I want to keep the DSLR advantages (OV, fast and accurate AF);

Hoefie's gear list:Hoefie's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS 60D Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow