My Fuji HS50EXR Review

Started Apr 21, 2013 | User reviews thread
4ever
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Re: My Fuji HS50EXR Review
In reply to jcmarfilph, Apr 27, 2013

hi joms from France, I "read" your long review (long for me to decrypt, due to my uncertain english scholar practice, and my pity bad knowledges of photography technical etymology). Nevertheless, i was - I am deeply nterested !

I just come back from India where some gangsters robbed my Panasonic FZ28 and a Fuji X10. So now I quickly need to buy a new camera,. Quickly because in 2 weeks I'll depart from France to a one month trip in Morocco . I just know that my new camera will be a bridge with a superzoom, that's sure.

At first, I was hesitating between 3 models - CANON Powershot SX50 HS - SONY DSC-HX300 -- FUJI SL1000. Now no one of them satisfies me completely: I 've seen a french topic comparing the Fuji SL1000 to the HS50EXR : the advantage was for the HS50EXR. Another webnaut said that the Sony HX200 was much better than the new HX300. Bad advice too about the Canon SX50 compared to the old SX40... And me lost in an ocean of doubts ! Gnawed by the need of a camera and lthe ack of time, I really need you help me choosing.

I understand you appreciate the HS50EXR. Please Joms, can you confirm your advice compared to the 3 cameras I was beforehand thinking about ? Don't worry to give me a drastic answer : I have no more time to hesitate, your quick answer will carry weight for me and for your answer, in advance I thank you.

Jean-Pierre, La Rochelle (west Atlantic coast), France

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
JomsNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow