Started Apr 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Craig from Nevada
Contributing MemberPosts: 613Gear list
Like?
Re: Good Camera Strap to Go with the E-X Series
In reply to IanDavis, Apr 27, 2013

IanDavis wrote:

Hey shooters,

I recently bought a new strap from the brand Carry Speed. It's a sling strap, similar to the Black Rapid style (which is also great), but is made from sturdier components and is also weatherproof. The base screws into the camera tripod socket and you connect it to the strap from there. What's really cool to me is the mounting point that connects the base to the strap can also lay flat for putting my E-5 away in my bag, it has 6 holes for connecting a tripod base AND their mounting plate will connect to any arca-swiss style mounting plate by default. I'm heading out to Kauai in the beginning of June and plan to test just how weatherproof this strap is. Previously I was using the Black Rapid RS-7 and RS-Sport. They're great camera straps, but there were some things that I didn't like about them, which I think the CS does a better job at.

You should  up date this post after your trip.  Nothing like a nice rugged trip to see how any piece of equipment holds up.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
carizi MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow