MFT shipments down

Started Apr 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Jorginho
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,579Gear list
Like?
Re: Again, this says little too
In reply to deckfrost, Apr 27, 2013

deckfrost wrote:

Assumptions. These numbers tell us nothing.

Assumptions, yes but logical.by the way I would love a OMD or X-E1 where I could just slot in the Iphone (instead of having a integrated liveview screen), much 100 times more powerful, more battery, more versatile, awesome ( i suppose apple's restrictions to hardware access would not permit it but with a S4 ...)

Also: if more people shoot it is possible more talented photographers will emerge, raising the standard of photography. But that is an assumption too...

So far I m horrified when I check the pics posted on dpreview forums, 99% are just awful, no composition, no background attention, just awful, some even make to make macro looks bad quite a feat ( I dont like macro but it s hard to make a pic looks bad on macro).

Most people do this for fun, not with the thought or conviction they are excellent. And some simply like the pics they shoot where other, more experienced shooters can easily find faults. I think it is very easy to mak e macro lookbad, certainly with a 1:1 lens. You easily can get out of focus.

Also: some post here when they are just beginning and if you wait long enough you see a learning curve.

All in all I see little reason for any strong emotions by what others do. Just think they had a lot of fun, probably did their best aand certainly had no bad intentions (to hurt you ;-)). So i do not comprehend you strong response here, to be honest. Just do your own best as much as you can and leave the rest up to others, at least that is my take on those things. at least we can see their pics but I did not find any of yours actually?

Jorginho's gear list:Jorginho's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow