Like?
Re: First look at the E-P5
In reply to Hen3ry, Apr 27, 2013

Hen3ry wrote:

andyrox wrote:

ARB1 wrote:

Hen3ry wrote:

Hen3ry wrote:

I'll wait and see in a couple of weeks how accurate the rumor is. Since it is so close, it’s not worth discussing.

Actually, I'll go further. Very nice looking retro cam (designed without looking fake like the EM5) but if there's no built-in EVF it looks like it'll be good-bye Oly, it’s been nice to know you.

If it had and EVF I'd be on the preorder list as soon as it was available.  With no EVF the Fujifilm X-E1 is still in my shopping cart.

I wonder why Oly don't go for the built-in EVF like Nex6/7 or X-E1?

Exactly. Unless there is  something really radical to the notion of a new accessory EVF that makes sense, and the price of the package is within reason, and the IBIS is the same as the EM5 (I would love that; I've seen on this forum so many justifications of the faux pentaprism housing of the EM5

Easy answer: there are so many justifications because it is  justified. DSLR shape does not mean that it is bad, because the camera is mirrorless. The view finder simply needs space above the LCD.

which seem ridiculous), and …

Then I will be heading G6-wards.

Cheers, geoff

-- hide signature --

Thomas

tgutgu's gear list:tgutgu's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow