Re: Points well
In reply to Mako2011, Apr 27, 2013

Mako2011 wrote:

Reilly Diefenbach wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

Reilly Diefenbach wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

Reilly Diefenbach wrote:

Boy, they're out today.  Everyone who can't get a D7100 is out for scalps and running loose.

Is it really beyond the realm of possibility that the lack of a blur filter would enable a sharper picture?

Nope, and no one said it wouldn't...just in the case of the D7100, it made no practical difference.

To you, perhaps.  But not to anyone wanting the best possible resolution from the DX format.  Which may indeed be a secondary consideration, as noted by several above.

I can keep going with this until we hit 150, no problem.

Gone on with what? The review's conclusions have already been validated in full.

Nonsense.  Validated only to those who wish to believe that everything's the same, nothing to see here, move along.  I can see the difference, others can't.  No surprise there!

No one said they could not see a difference...only that the difference is of no practical relevance to photography in general per the context of the review.

"Photography in general."  Please.  Taking a picture of a cat would show better with the D7100, no question.  Better fur detail and microcontrast.

Your examples confirm that as well.

How is a fuzzier picture from the D5200 "confirm that as well?"  Curious.

Because the mis-focus seems to have a bigger over all effect than the presence of a AA filter. That points well to the reviews conclusions.

Mr Hamments says the smudges on the bottles are in focus, I say it's in focus, you say it isn't.  Let's see now...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SameNew
DataNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow