6d too much detail

Started Apr 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
sean lancaster
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,565Gear list
Like?
Re: never said I don't PP
In reply to GHwell, Apr 27, 2013

GHwell wrote:

I said I do not like to spend time in PP when I can get it right in the camera.   I do restoration and retouch for my company and others.  It is not like I do not know how, I just do not want to do it when I do not have to on my work.

Again, I don't think you even read my post before responding. My solution had nothing to do with post processing other than noting that you don't want to waste time on it. Your responses to me are only about post processing. Sigh. I'll repeat my solution . . . buy a cheap, 3rd party zoom lens for your Canon 6D (e.g., a Tamron super zoom) and you won't get as sharp of images. No post processing required and you can probably find one for $150. Carry one camera and add the zoom lens to your bag. When you show a customer a test shot with a good lens and they complain then pull out the Tamron and go to town.

sean lancaster's gear list:sean lancaster's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony Alpha 7 Voigtlander 35mm F1.2 Nokton Sony FE 55mm F1.8 OnePlus One +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow