George Bush library inaugurated

Started Apr 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Don_D
Forum ProPosts: 12,286Gear list
Like?
Re: Let me get this straight Henry......
In reply to dad_of_four, Apr 27, 2013

dad_of_four wrote:

Don_D wrote:

At the library opening, Obama gave Bush credit for the immigration bill now working it's way through Congress.  He figured this would garner a few Republican votes.

This shows that he would rather have the bill passed than take credit for it.  Clever and shows Obama's character.

Clever?  I'll give him that.  Worried about taking credit?  As long as he has the formerly free-and-independent press on his side, he will always receive credit for good things and never receive blame for bad things.

Liberalism means never having to say your sorry...

"Don't be such a hater".  (where have I heard that) 

I get a kick out of conservative complaints about the press (which includes the WSJ).

What about the free-and-independent talk radio where conservatives can do no wrong and everything, I mean everything is Obama's fault?  Doesn't fair and balanced FOX enjoy a huge audience of conservatives who like to listen to commentary that agrees with their preconceived notions?

-- hide signature --

www.pbase.com/dond
Don

Don_D's gear list:Don_D's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS 40D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow