SURVEY - Do FT / mFT users know the difference from "full frame"? Replies wanted!!

Started Apr 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
talico
Contributing MemberPosts: 596Gear list
Like?
This is a crazy thread!
In reply to dinoSnake, Apr 27, 2013

No most people don't really know what the differences in sensor size are.  Noise is easy to see.  The perspective is hard to see.  It may be easier to feel. But there is a big difference there.

Full frame is just a name for the 35MM digital format.  Get over it.  Who cares what it is called, we all know what we are talking about here.  There are times where I would like a medium format camera.  To rent.  I would like to take some portraits with greater compression and larger field of view.  It's not for everybody though.

If you want to take the best photos you can, buy the equipment that you can afford and that best fits your needs.  If you are unhappy with your camera, try something else.  Golf is fun.

Tom
My photos http://www.alicoatephotography.com

talico's gear list:talico's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Yes.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow