SURVEY - Do FT / mFT users know the difference from "full frame"? Replies wanted!!

Started Apr 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Greynerd
Senior MemberPosts: 3,511
Like?
Re: Replies wanted !!
In reply to dinoSnake, Apr 26, 2013

The only point I can see is that there was never any point to this thread.

dinoSnake wrote:

Detail Man wrote:

Guy Parsons wrote:

Detail Man wrote:

dinoSnake wrote:

Please post your replies and thoughts on this topic, I could use feedback urgently.

Thank you!

Pathetic ploy.

Hi DM,

I think it's all about getting feedback info to get into an argument with Joe. No point in doing that as Joe will win. Looks a bit hit and run though at this stage, doesn't it?

DigiMatt summed up the medicine show many posts ago on an active Open Talk Forum thread where the OP continues to have every opportunity to attempt to reply directly to DigiMatt's post found here: http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/51357625

And yet, the point is I DON'T often respond.  I make up only a small number of replies to the threads on these topics, and will continue to do so.  I certainly DON'T feel that I must constantly have the last word, but I certainly DO want to hear others opinions...as well as letting THEM have "the last word".

If the truth was otherwise, I'd be replying constantly to this thread.  The POINT of this thread was to let YOU - yes, YOU - say your minds about this topic.  Notice that I did NOT open the conversation with a statement of *my* personal thoughts?  And that I (tried) to word the question in a objective manner?

The posts here speak for themselves as to the topic of discussion.  What more can I / would I be able to add?  Nothing, thank you, so I'm shutting up.  When I constructed this topic I intended NOT post my personal thoughts on the subject inside this thread, and that's the way I intend to keep it.  It is all about YOU.

So keep posting guys (and gals), your own words will say it all.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Yes.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow