Wouldnt it be great to have an OMD EM-5M?

Started Apr 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
call me Skippy
Forum MemberPosts: 53Gear list
Like?
Wouldnt it be great to have an OMD EM-5M?
Apr 26, 2013

About the only reason I would buy into Leica would be the Monochrome thingy. I find myself more and more processing my pictures in b&w. I really like my OMD and there is only little to complain about. But since I read the Leica Monochrome review, I am really starting to desire something similiar. Of course I like colours and stuff but most of my photography is street, where colour is distracting most of the time (which doesnt mean that colour couldnt add to a picture in cityscapes: it sure can!). But I see the added value of getting rid of everything on a sensor that is needed to produce colour in order to have cleaner and more detailed pictures in b&w. And I also like the restriction: makes you think. Cant afford the Leica prices though (and their cameras dont apeal to me usually).

Ah... one can dream I suppose....

call me Skippy's gear list:call me Skippy's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow