Like?
Re: Best IQ you can get in 35mm
In reply to Donald Chin, Apr 26, 2013

Donald Chin wrote:

golf1982 wrote:

Donald Chin wrote:

Emacs23 wrote:

narddogg81 wrote:

i guess i just figured people would be smart enough to understand i was referring to overall IQ (which in this day and age includes high iso performance) .  the d800 is substantially noisier in the shadows even by the very moderate iso 400.  I , and most everyone else,would routinely go to at least iso 400 on a modern camera.  IQ at isos other than 100 is a valid component of overall IQ, and the d600 is clearly better in that regard.  it sits in the sweet spot, balanced between extreme resolution vs high iso perfomance.

Smart people won't make decisions based on 100% crop of radically different resolution cameras.

What is the benefit of a high pixel camera if it can't be used at 100% crop when the other can? 

-- hide signature --

What is the benefit of the d600 over the d700 then? As the d700 is cleaner at pixel level than the d600?

these which best discussions are pointless as no camera is best at everything. My iPhone for example is often best because I always have it with me.

Did you ever use these camera extensively? 

-- hide signature --

Your comment makes NO sense whatsoever ????

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow