Fuji Prices Are Too High.

Started Apr 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
mistermejia
Senior MemberPosts: 2,825Gear list
Like?
Re: I don't think complaining about prices is ever a good complaint
In reply to jcharding, Apr 26, 2013

jcharding wrote:

It is what it is.  If you can afford it, or it is cost effective to buy it, then do so.  If not, then don't.  Perhaps the market will speak and prices will decline.  Perhaps not.

There are lots of things I'd like to buy, be it a BMW or a 200-400VR, but if I can't I can't.   I don't have any right to buy something at what I would consider to be the "right" price.  I also don't mean to pick on you, as these complaints show up on a regular basis in a large number of these forums. I personally just reject the entire concept.

And no, I'm not rich.  I have been eying the Fuji 14mm.  I haven't bought it because a lens of that expense requires for me some serious thought and planning.

-- hide signature --

I hear ya!  Believe me, if i sell all my 6 nikon lenses i have plenty of money to buy it, but for the slow inaccurate AF and for what it costs, i would probably just wait to see what the next model will offer.

The AF performance just DOESN'T match with this camera's fantastic ISO and color performance.  That's my beef with it

I don't expect it to be as good as the nikon D7100, but Fuji does HAVE to improve it, not comparing it to the D7100, but to its competitors in the same camera league.

mistermejia's gear list:mistermejia's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Rokinon 85mm F1.4 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
DuhNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow