Started Apr 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
This thread is locked.
RJ2057
New MemberPosts: 24Gear list
Canon 7D What more could you want.
Apr 26, 2013

I am new to this forum,but not new to photography. I am out crafting pictures almost every day. Yes I live in Seattle. A great place to be an out door photographer. I joined this forum to gain information about how to better my craft, hobby and passion for photography. I decided to go with a 7D from the info gained from this forum. I have a 60D, was the 7D that much better ? Yes, Yes and Yes. Also right now you can buy a 7D for less than what I paid for my 60D. If your looking for a new camera upgrade. You just cannot go wrong with a 7D. Take the time to learn the camera and have fun.                                                                             R.J

RJ2057's gear list:RJ2057's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 35-350mm f/3.5-5.6L USM Tamron SP AF 10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 +1 more
Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow