Started Apr 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
photoreddi
Senior MemberPosts: 2,741
Like?
Re: Which Nikon did you say you owned?
In reply to Reilly Diefenbach, Apr 26, 2013

Reilly Diefenbach wrote:

I couldn't quite make it out.

Although his profile doesn't say that he actually owns any of these, he has discussed the D5000 so he probably still has that one from this list.

Experience with:

Nikon V1, 10mm 2.8
Nikon J1, 10-30mm
Canon HS 500 Elph - 24mm f2.0
Nikon D5000, 16-85 VR, 70-300 VR, 35mm 1.8, Voigtlander Nokton 58mm 1.4, Sigma 8-16mm, SB-700 Speedlight
Sony WX-5
Panasonic LX-2
Canon 20D
Canon XT
Canon S230
Olympus C-3000
Olympus C-8080
Fuji S602
Fuji 2600
Canon TX1
Sony DSC-T10
Panasonic LS1
Panasonic FZ-50

Perhaps like Zack A. he also owns a Phase 140 since DSLRs are dead. But never say that he isn't a fast learner.

Jared Huntr wrote:

Shotcents wrote:

When someone asked you for your HONEST opinion on a high ISO in a different thread you, once again, avoided addressing the issue and made your response about something personal.

If you think people can't see through this type of fanboyism you're mistaken.

Actually, you do the same. In another thread, when I asked you some specific questions on the P7100 with regarded to your ownership or problems you reported about it, you evaded them and went on a long-winded response on Canon dSLRs and other cameras.

I began to observe this as a pattern in your replies so I simply gave up wasting my time responding. It is impossible to have a constructive discussion when one party has a habit of evading relevant questions while introducing off-topic subjects to distract the argument.

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/50609304

Touché time!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SameNew
DataNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow