Grevture
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,999Gear list
Like?
Get real facts before making strong assertions
In reply to lera ion, Apr 26, 2013

lera ion wrote:

Zlik wrote:

lera ion wrote:

D7000 or D800! D7100 poor color, D 600 dust and oil.

D7100 poor color? Source/example ?

D7100 vs D7000, D800,  my first impression by DPR samples gallerry.

If you are going to make strong statements like the one you started out with, you really need to have substantially more solid evidence then web sample images, regardless of how diligently they have been produced.

Only very limited conclusions about colors in cameras can be made from web images at all, and particularly when they (unless you refer to the studio shots) have not even been shot in the same light conditions.

If you (or someone you refer to) have shot the cameras you compare side by side in the same conditions, then you can start to make some believable statements about default colors in the out-of-camera-jpegs. But even out-of-camera jpegs can be tweaked quite a bit, and if one compare raw files color is very much affected by raw conversion workflow and several other factors.

-- hide signature --

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it!
By the way, film is not dead.
It just smell funny

Grevture's gear list:Grevture's gear list
Nikon D70s Nikon D3 Nikon D3S Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow