Ok...I know I have been posting a lot of pictures here in the gear forum....

Started Apr 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Robin Casady
Forum ProPosts: 11,405
Like?
Re: Ok...I know I have been posting a lot of pictures here in the gear forum....
In reply to Tomasg71, Apr 26, 2013

Tomasg71 wrote:

I hope i won t get cut into pieces, by trying to constructevly criticque an authority on this forum. Of all the latest three pictures you posted i like this one the best. It s the more artistic one, it gives a little room for interpretation, it lets the colors, the light to make the picture, not the subject itself, thus is departs from a beautiful but obvious, post card landscape, type of picture. This was it starts to lean to art...not only great landscape picture taking and. Please try to read a bit between the lines, as my english doesn t allow me to exactly express  what i mean.

I doubt anyone will flame you for complimenting the image.

Personally, I prefer the Japanese garden shot, even though it is a little dark.

The lighting in this shot creates a mood that gives the image strength, but I think the composition is not well balanced.

-- hide signature --

Robin Casady
http://www.robincasady.com/Photo/index.html
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."
— Bertrand Russell

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow