Ok...I know I have been posting a lot of pictures here in the gear forum....

Started Apr 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Per Baekgaard
Contributing MemberPosts: 960Gear list
Like?
Re: Ok...I know I have been posting a lot of pictures here in the gear forum....
In reply to RomanJohnston, Apr 26, 2013

RomanJohnston wrote:

But I am a sucker for a great sunrise...so here goes again. Lord knows the forum police are gonna show up ANY minute....LOL!

I've also moved from a D300 to a D800, and was used to follow your contributions on the "other" forum. I always thought you'd be going for a D800 at some point (due to your "print big" interests and general focus on landscape photography), so I'm glad to see you here, as I was missing your contributions and inspiring images

And I, for one, certainly much prefer to see some inspiring uses of the camera that make me want to go a do some more photography on my own, rather than some of the other topics that are abundantly present here in this forum which might urge me to do more camera tests...

Per Baekgaard's gear list:Per Baekgaard's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR +15 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow