X100s Firmware Update Available

Started Apr 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
smatty
Senior MemberPosts: 1,814Gear list
Like?
Please report back...
In reply to Weistling, Apr 26, 2013

Weistling wrote:

I had to shoot an event that started this morning and just ended tonight. I was shooting it with my x100s , all indoor stuff with no flash. It was snappy and quick as usual. During a lull in the middle of the day, I saw the update and did it. The rest of the day I found it more sluggish. Not hunting, just slow to focus. I felt a definite slow down.  I had to pull out my XP1 with the 14mm to finish off the day because I was missing too many shots.  I am not happy to report this. I hope the Fuji Gremlins will magically fix this while am sleeping tonight.

Could you please report back to us after further testing? My X100s came with FW 1.01 when I bought it about a month ago. And comparing my 2 years experience with the X100 the AF performs better for a variety of reasons (which I'll write aboute once my comparison review is finished).

Cheers,
Smatty
=> Homepage
=> Recent Flickr Photos

smatty's gear list:smatty's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS 5D +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow