Started Apr 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Airless
Regular MemberPosts: 295Gear list
Like?
The worst camera company
Apr 26, 2013

So we discussed which camera company was the best and that was quite a productive and lively debate! Now with the revelation that Hasselblad's Nex-ripoff Lunar cameras are being delayed, it's time to debate which company is the worst. I don't know if I've ever seen an epic failure of a new line of cameras quite like the Lunar, with its ridiculous "premium" materials and costing like $5000 for essentially a $1000 camera that was launched almost two years ago. It would be like launching a premium version of the Nikon D7000 - obsolete before it even exists.

I'm excluding Olympus and Sony, the two consensus best companies from my list of candidates for worst camera company. All the other companies have some blatant glaring flaws that cannot be overlooked and make them solid contenders, and I am adding two new companies to the mix.

So in order starting with the companies that should be considered worst:

Hasselblad

Sigma

Canon

Nikon

Samsung

Fuji

Panasonic

Pentax

Let's debate and remember to keep it civil!

Airless's gear list:Airless's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R
Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow