ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MercurySoft1
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,779Gear list
Like?
>>>>The OLY Challenge BOOK is ready<<<<
Apr 25, 2013

Hello to you all,

You've all been very patient waiting for the release of our very own book.  It was quite a bit of work rounding as many of you up as we could.  It was totally worth it!

A huge thanks goes to our friend Endika (and I think to his lovely Montse helped too) for the hard work of getting the book ready for print.  Stefan, thank you for your good job of editing. Of course a huge thanks to Brent for giving this idea the extra shove it needed to get on the roll!  Brent and Adrian were here from the very start, in fact it was Adrian's baby, he gave birth to the thread and it lives on thanks to all of you!

Thanks go to some others who may not participate in the challenges but have been so important in keeping it going.  A huge thanks to Warren Sarle for making our voting so easy, I don't know if I would have ever started doing this if not for that factor.   And of course we can't forget the huge gift of letting us have our photos placed on Pbase.com.  Can you imagine, even with the low file sizes, how much space we use up over 200 challenges!  It's astronomical, we owe them tons of thanks and perhaps after the dust settles on all our books we should put together some way for everyone to pitch in a donation  for appreciation to those fine folks at Pbase for letting us continue on without any charges.  How super is that?

So here are the links to purchase a book.  When I went to the link, it automatically changed to my currency.  If it doesn't work I think you can switch it to any country.  Michael, used these links and it went to pounds.   If that doesn't work, you might have to "search blurb" in any of the local sites, using the tag words: Olympus, challenges, 200, forum, DPReview.

Hardcover:
http://www.blurb.com/b/4251075-200-olympus-challenges-hardcover
Softcover:
http://www.blurb.com/b/4249180-200-olympus-challenges-softcover

Thank you all so much!!

Shirley Haden
(along with Brent, Stefan, & Endika)

-- hide signature --

Shirl Haden
www.pbase.com/shaden008

MercurySoft1's gear list:MercurySoft1's gear list
Olympus E-300 Olympus E-520 Olympus E-5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 II +3 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow