Started Apr 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
viking79
Forum ProPosts: 13,461Gear list
Like?
Re: NX300 vs NX210
In reply to mindcater, Apr 25, 2013

mindcater wrote:

Hi,

Initally I was plannig to go for nx1000, but as I am not in a hurry, I did some research and started to like nx210. Since NX300 was on the way I waited for nx210 prices to drop. Now they have and nx300 is out. The reviews are very positive on nx300, but is it worth the 200 EUR higher price tag compared to nx210?

A point I like to make too is the NX300 is a lot more comfortable to hold if you have larger hands (not sure if you have smaller hands).  I find the sharp edges on the NX200 (and 210) a little pointy, and a little more awkward to hold.

I love the touch screen of the NX300, although I do take photos when I don't mean to, the ability to touch most of the screen and have the camera change the focus point to there and take the photo in a fraction of a second is very useful.

The NX300 has a bit less metal in its construction, but the better grip makes up for it.  As a counter point it isn't quite as sleek, but don't see this as being an issue, just fraction of an inch difference, doesn't mean much when you have a lens on it.

The touch screen is also really nice if you use the WiFi features at all, a lot easier to enter passwords and usernames with a touch screen

Eric

-- hide signature --

I never saw an ugly thing in my life: for let the form of an object
be what it may - light, shade, and perspective will always make it
beautiful. - John Constable (quote)
See my Blog at: http://www.erphotoreview.com/ (bi-weekly)
Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28177041@N03/ (updated daily)

viking79's gear list:viking79's gear list
Sony Alpha 7R Samsung NX30 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 85mm F1.4 ED SSA Samsung NX 60mm F2.8 Macro ED OIS SSA +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow