best prime and zoom lens for nx300? good bokeh/sharp pics? family pics / holiday snaps (budget)

Started Apr 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
yooperguy
Senior MemberPosts: 1,812Gear list
Like?
Re: best prime and zoom lens for nx300? good bokeh/sharp pics? family pics / holiday snaps (budget)
In reply to viking79, Apr 25, 2013

I have an NX100, and recently purchased the 18-55mm Samsung lens.  I also have the kit 20-50mm, 30mm, 16mm, and 50-200mm.  The 18-55mm and 50-200mm have OIS and reversing lens hoods. Yes, they are a larger size than the others, but that doesn't bother me very much. The other lenses are all good, but no OIS, which can be a pain sometimes.  The 16mm and 30mm are "faster" lenses, but have a limited use.  I use them, but not as much as I thought I would.

You might be happy with just the 18-55mm for family/holiday snaps, since it is integrated with the Samsung system (AF, iFn, and other aspects).  The 50-200m has worked well for me too, but I don't use it that much.

Dennis

yooperguy's gear list:yooperguy's gear list
Canon PowerShot G9 Canon PowerShot G11 Canon PowerShot G15 Samsung NX100 Samsung NX20 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow