Senior MemberPosts: 1,595Gear list
Like?
Re: Pentax China Confirms FF DSLR and Pro APS-C body
In reply to Robgo2, Apr 25, 2013

Robgo2 wrote:

anthony mazzeri wrote:

fakuryu wrote:

MightyMike wrote:

I predict a FF mirrorless with a new mount, thats not really what i want, its what i predict.

It looks like it, and hopefully no and just stay with good old OVF

How do you arrive at a new mount from "different than anything else available today"?

There are several new mount systems available for years now already, so that's definitely not anything different.

Different than anything else available today. Does that literally mean any other cameras, or just other full frame DSLRs. If the former, whatever it is that will make the new Pentax FF special hasn't been done by anybody else already so will be difficult to guess until we see it.

If Pentax can produce a FF DSLR that is as small as a K-5 (or smaller), that would be a notable achievement that would qualify as "different."  I, for one, would be very interested.  However, I think that EVFs are going to replace OVFs sooner or later, so I would like to see this feature as well.

Rob

I would like to see any FF camera from pentax with EVF or OVF.Just releast it  pentax
and I will the first on the line.

-- hide signature --

Pentaxian 4 ever!
Fuji S5 pro lover!!

zakaria's gear list:zakaria's gear list
Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax K-3 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow