ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jlschmid
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Canon EF-S 10-22mm wide zoom lens
Apr 25, 2013

Hi,

I'm looking at getting a new SLR camera and lens for Real Estate photography and I've been told that the Canon EF-S 10-22mm wide zoom lens is the best for that. However, I am looking at getting the Canon 60D camera and from the lens description/specs it looks like it's not compatible with that camera body so I was wondering if that is true or not. If so, which other Canon camera is similar to the 60D one that I could replace it with? I am not necessarily attached to the 60D I just have a family member that has that one so I've seen the pictures and understand a little of how it works.

Please advise if the 60D will work and what other camera would pair well with that lens as I would rather switch the body to match the lens I want instead of the other way around since I am starting from scratch and have read that the lens and flash/lighting are more important than the actual camera itself when it comes to Real Estate photography.

Thanks,

Jenna

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow