SUCCESS- Printfab and the Epson 3880 prints 17x56 pano

Started Apr 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
Peter Patricelli
Regular MemberPosts: 323
Like?
Re: SUCCESS- Printfab and the Epson 3880 prints 17x56 pano
In reply to mike clemens, Apr 25, 2013

I have printed with PF to 60", perhaps with thinner paper (Red River UltraPro Gloss) cut from rolls...UN-de-curled, by using the sheet feeder....WITHOUT PROBLEM.  The printing side is on the inside of the curl....considered long-ways....so I let the paper re-roll after cutting carefully square, and feed into the top sheet feeder.  Once started the roll simply sits, as a roll, on top of the printer and self feeds.  I generally print a really long pan at 16" width so I have a 1/2' border to compensate for any feed-skew.  One 60" pan was drifting and threatened to run off and I was able to use gentle tension on the paper and straighten it during the printing.  There have been discussions and pictures of frames/guides in a discussion here about 10 months ago.  Really, it is rare for someone to ask a question about the popular 3880 that hasn't been asked and answered here....so a search of the archives is always a good idea.

Whether this feeding system works with stiffer, heavier paper is something I intend to try.

-- hide signature --

Peter Patricelli
www.flyfishingfotography.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow