Started Apr 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
trespassing
Regular MemberPosts: 166
Like?
Lambing with D7000 and 70-200 f/4 [Pic Heavy]
Apr 24, 2013

Friends of the family who own a farm have had some lambs born recently, and I've been lucky enough to head over there a few times to take some shots and see them growing up.  From memory all of these bar the first two are with Nikon's new(ish) 70-200mm, which is a lens I am certainly thrilled with.  Would have purchased this over a D7100 upgrade any-day; glass for me was the far better option.

I'm pleased with how these have turned out.  A couple I'd have liked to nail the focus on the eyes a little better, but as with most animals, quick reactions and luck played a large part.  These were all shot in RAW and processed in CS6.  I'd greatly appreciate any CC you can offer me.  Apologies if you saw some of these in another set I uploaded a month ago, I just added two more from today to make it a set only of the lambs.

Thanks for looking, Matt

-- hide signature --

Matt

Nikon D7000 Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow