Aperture - the best RAW converter for X-Trans cameras?

Started Apr 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
Al Valentino
Senior MemberPosts: 4,365Gear list
Like?
Re: Really?
In reply to liquid stereo, Apr 24, 2013

I have Aperture but just use Photoshop and Bridge. Anyway, I just tried to update it to try out the Fuji RAW files for IQ and speed, as I have 2010 MBP with a i5 Dual Core. Sadly, I cannot update Aperture as updates only work on later versions of OS and I am still on Snow Leopard. Upgrading wold cost me a lot as my calibration set, hardware and software, do not work on the latest OS so the upgrade will cost me a few hundred and I am happy with SL. I know, I need to get with the program but I am getting old and if it ain't broke I don't tend to fix it - and I hate when companies fix things that are not broke just to change things around - I am not pointing out any company in particular, as many do just that because these days, most things do work just fine.

Al Valentino's gear list:Al Valentino's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow