Started Mar 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
merops
Senior MemberPosts: 1,254
Like?
Re: What should be done with cheats ? Part 5 :-(
In reply to ConanFuji, Apr 24, 2013

ConanFuji wrote:

So much for your conspiracy theory.

One of the Voters rated 5-stars for all ten entries.

What do you have to say now that you've thrown one of the Voter into the fire?

For someone who search inner peace and one-ness with the universe, you sure have a dark streak.

Om.......

PS - Go read what Pat Curley says you should do when you wrongly accuse someone.

Werli Francois wrote:

Thank you tasad

Two weeks ago I saw a post from l_objectif (Louis) on an image from GNapp Studios:

"5.0 X 3 !!!! Do you have multiple IDs?" Yes, it took my attention as the image was not really pretty

http://www.dpreview.com/challenges/Entry.aspx?ID=723229

When the "Out of Pride" finished with GNapp Studios images doing 1st, 2nd and 3rd, I later realized that all the last images from GNapp Studios have 3 times 5,0 ratings.

I asked a host about those 3 accounts for one of his challenge and he said:

"It does seem there is cheating going on there. The people who rated the picture 5 star all only voted on that one entry."

So, I do not think he has 2 accounts but probably 3 extra accounts in top of his.

God bless him

I know it is frustrating to see others abuse the system, but ultimately I have used it as a tool for inner progress; as long as I have a reaction to it, then I am not free!

A lot of my images where sandbagged few months back, up to 14 times 0,5 just that my images would not do good in challenges. I stopped posting for a while and now only ad few images to challenges.

Peace

-- hide signature --

May all Beings be happy

GNapp Studios hasn't been wrongly accused of cheating, because tasad has shown that (s)he has multiple identities.

The person who voted 5 on all entries hasn't been thrown into the fire because we have no idea who they are.

Where's the problem?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow